Saturday, March 10, 2012

Page 70 of 366

The guard said they are off line... to which I thought, "what, like an atm...? I can't withdraw..."

I was at Philhealth, I think Cainta branch... not sure, the one at the Brickroad, at the back of Sta Lucia East Mall...

I was to pay my quarterly contribution... for January to March... need to take care of that... and besides, I need an ID... I lost all my IDs when I got robbed more than a year ago... I have not come around of taking care of it... and now...

Well, when I went to Davao last year... I almost didn't get in my flight, I didn't have an ID, a government issued one, except my company ID... When I went to check in, they asked for an ID and apparently my company ID was not enough... good thing I have my medical records with me and one of the documents was my MDR from Philhealth, but even with that, the person at the counter have to consult with his superior if they would allow it and good thing they were forgiving of it...

So I need an ID... I thought since I am to pay my contribution to them at the same time, I might a well try to secure myself a Philhealth ID... but as the nice guard who does have strong eye contact informed me, they were off line... for a week already he said... and thus they can't issue an ID...

Bummer...



1 comment:

  1. Botohan sa slh ng officers ng plh s doh, ppnta b kau! Support these volunteers for they only want best for our situation for our future, so we dont pay for baseline, cd4, and vl, n most the arv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...