Thursday, February 16, 2012

Page 47 of 366

That is yours... and so many others... advocacy...

I am not one to say don't have sex or use protection or be monogamous... that would be hypocritical of me...

Not that I am claiming originality... but I would like to care for the already sick... they are brothers and sister too now...

He asked if I want to grab some coffee...

I answered, I was tired already, some other time maybe...

Is that a promised, he asked?

I was not able to answer... my eyes met his eyes...

Some other time... maybe tomorrow, he continued...

I smiled...

It was polite...

I would love to...

But I am afraid I am not able to... I hate being broke!!!


1 comment:

  1. :) musta ka na? galaw-galaw hehe
    -lightofthenightsky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...