Saturday, March 17, 2012

Page 77 of 366

I'm sorry... but I didn't like "The Artist"... I think the academy got it wrong this year... I like "Hugo" far more...


I have no problem with it being in black and white and that it was a silent film... but then, I guess I was expecting something from it, some grandeur...? Something exciting...? something more fun...? I don't know... and the story was annoying and almost silly... they say it is a story of an actor who was not able to coupe up with the changes, the end of the silent movies and the advent of talkies... the main character just struck me as stubborn... he bought his downfall to himself and that I didn't feel pity on him... "Singing in the Rain" have the same subject, but the characters struggled to coupe up with it and ultimately succeeded... "The Artist" until the end stayed stubborn not wanting to do anything about talkies...




  


I was at RITM yesterday... got myself 3 months supply of ARV... that's done...


I was hoping I was to finally have my CD4 count... but then, 1st I was told that I have paid my Philhealth for this quarter only, I need to pay for the next quarter and to submit an updated MDR before I can have my CD4... It was explained to me that I should pay the quarter about to start and not before it ends, which was what I was doing... I was also advised that if I have the money, it would be a good idea to pay for the rest of the year already as Philhealth would increase contribution by July... 


And even if there was no problem with my Philhealth, they have problems with the CD4... machine, I guess... that I need to be scheduled for it...


Funny thing was that... well, aside from my neuropathy, I am not feeling anything... I feel fine... not been sick lately... so I have no cause to consult or have myself checked up by a doctor... to which in my past visit I was always asked, why would I want to consult the doctor... So when I went there yesterday, I had no plans on having myself checked up... but then they insisted I should... but then again, it was lunch break already and decided to just give me the meds... 


hehehehehehehehehe...




Still on "Games of Thrones", the first installment of George R.R. Martin epic fantasy "A Song of Ice and Fire", Across the narrow sea was Viserys and his sister Daenerys Targaryen... They are the   the children of King Aerys II, the "Mad King", who was depose by King Robert's rebellion... they survived the slaughter of the house of Targaryen and now on exile... Viserys was determined to return one day at Westerous to reclaim his throne... To do that he would need to raise an army to overthrow King Robert... He sold his sister in marriage to Karl Drogo, a warlord of Dothraki horse warrior...

Karl Drogo show little interest in conquering Westerous, provoking the temperamental Viserys and lashing out on his sister, who unexpectedly fell inlove with the barbaric Drogo... at first Karl Drogo endures Viserys but then when he publicly threaten the pregnant Deanerys in public, he executed him by pouring hot molten gold on his head--the golden crown as promised...

King Robert, learning that Deanerys was now a queen of Dothraki and was pregnant, saw her a threat to his throne, and so ordered to have her assassinated... a failed attempt on her life convinced Karl Drogo to conquer the Westerous but was wounded while sacking villages to fund the invasion... The wound festers, and Daenerys commands a captive maegi to use blood magic to save him; however, the treacherous maegi sacrifices Daenerys' unborn child to power the spell, which keeps Drogo alive in a vegetative state. As the leaderless Dothraki horde disbands, Daenerys takes pity on her once-proud husband and smothers him. Eager for revenge, she orders the maegi tied to Drogo's funeral pyre and places her three petrified dragon eggs, a gift to her on her wedding, on the pyre with Drogo. While she watches it burn, Daenerys was seduced by the beauty of the flames and walks into the inferno. Instead of perishing in the flames, she emerges unscathed and with three newly-hatched dragons draped around her. The few remaining Dothraki swear their allegiance to her.


1 comment:

  1. Thats neat, weve been reading good things about you. thanks for updating us youre one of those few that i follow and visualize whats happening to us trying to live a normal life. lately, ive been having this annoying problem. its hard for me to swallow. it hurts my throat or esophagus. they prescribed me with an antifungal and ive been drinking that for a week. it seems like there was no effect. now, im having this hoarse voice after a week of taking that medication. ive been panicking too because every time i eat something large like steak or big chunk of rice it feels like it will be stuck on my vocal cord. no karaoke for me lately either hehehe...ive been swallowing bananas like the dr said it when u swallow a "tinik" fish bone accidentally to push the tinik down, but no effect either. they had me both tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia if i acquired those, thinking that im sexually active, but it came out non reactive, such a waste of money, when i kept bragging to my dr that i havent had sex for 9 months. i hope by tuesday theyll give me a referral to see an ENT because it seems like its taking over my life. im afraid that it could be worse. feeling that i may end up in an operation putting a tube on my throat, which we do wanna see happen to us. this feeling is even worse when i first realize that i was succumbing to be +, that was, when i got thrush on my throat and tongue and had crazy fever for almost a week. whats ironic is throughout this experience is i try to stay more positive...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...