Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I was hesitant on going...

Not only because I would be subjecting myself to so much stress... the heat... the crowd... and it would be a bit of a walk... and with my neuropathy, TB, and my HIV status... so it really was a concern... Other than that, I would be seeing relatives... who have questions... But, at the last minute, I decided to go... I was hungry... 

It was not as bad... there were no relative... they came the days before... and because of the heat, some are planning to go in the late afternoon or evening... Loyola (Memorial Park, Marikina) was not as crowded as years past, there was no problem with traffic and parking... We think it was because it was a long weekend, like our relatives, they went last Sunday or yesterday...

I was able to handle the humidity... we were there round 12 noon to pass 2... we would have stayed longer if it was not for my uncle complaining about a head ache... but on our way to the car we pass by the tiange and there... pirated DVDs... I got two series... "Games of Throne" and "Skins" which I missed was season 4...  was looking for "Walking Dead" but the guy was giving something of I think of a compilation of zombie movies... 

I started with "Skins Season 4"


It is a British teen drama series... highly controversial... with sexuality, drug abuse, and you were once a teenager, you know how things goes...

When we got home, I started on it and the first episode was really promising... 

Thomas was an African Immigrant who works in a club... a girl named Sophie jumps off from the second floor of the club, she was high on drugs... thus the police investigation... and because Thomas works on that club, he was expelled... 

Thomas, feeling guilty, went to cheat on his girlfriend Pandora causing there break up... He thinks it was Cook who sold the drugs to Sophie and when he spotted him and Naomi, he started a fight with Cook which lead Naomi to confess that it was her who sold the drug to Sophie...

Thomas tries to reconcile with Pandora... but Pandora rejected it...



We went to Chiken Inasal in Santolan for dinner... I guess they are not use to of so much people dinning in--well there's a public cementery near by... the service was bad... really bad... tables are not cleared, they didn't get the order right, we asked for soup, we were not given... the barbecue I ordered was cold...

Normally, I bitch about this stuff... but for some reason, this time, I just thought everything was funny... I don't know why...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...