Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It was a foursome...

What, I enjoy group action... I wouldn't have agreed to it otherwise... I don't like meeting people off the net... I don't like subjecting myself to rejection... So yun... makikipagmeet lang ako kung yung invitation nga eh for group fun... Kasi, kung di ako type nung isa baka yung isa type ako... Plus, I am a bonafide versa... which means, I actually enjoy getting bottomed as much as I enjoy being top... ako pa yung feeling bitin kung nagtop lang o nagbottom lang...

Just that, last night... I had one hot dream... and waking up wet... I think my body needs to have sex already... I need to get Fucked!!! 

I used to have sex almost every week... Until, I started  getting sick and thinking back, the last time I had sex, the foursome, was early May, 1st and 2nd week... I was hospitalized May 27... So, it have been 5 months, more or less...

Well, my feet still hurts so bad due to the neuropathy... plus, low cash, so even if I decide to just endure the pain and go out, I don't think I can afford it... Plus, going to bars, I think it would make me want to smoke again... and I think I'm still to thin... I still need to build my body up again...

I don't think I have the confidence to be naked... and plus, I have a baggage now... Well, I guess if it is just casula sex, as long as we use protection, I don't have to reveal my HIV status like I'm really not going to ask for his--more likely he would lie...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...