Friday, November 18, 2011

sineryoso ko silang lahat...

Mind you... sure, aaminin ko, I have slept around... jump from one bed to another... loved threesome and group fun... sabi nila malibog daw ako... hmmmmm... hehehehehehehehehehe... I bet they enjoyed it... but I am telling you... never had I cheated to anyone of them... and that i was dutiful boyfriend...

Although yun yata kasi... may mga expectations kasi ako sa mga karelasyon ko, which they fail to meet... actually they are not expectations... para kasi sa akin, given na dapat... given na dapat since tayo eh nagpapaalam ka kung may pupuntahan ka... given na dapat na gusto mo ko makita palagi... or maalala mo akong matawagan... or at least matext man lang... di ba...? small things... pero medyo particular ako dun...

I could actually do without sex... I won't have it... pero kung di talaga pwede, okay lang... I would constantly remind you that I am hot and I could have someone without even lifting a finger... but I would stay faithful... I have always been faithful... until the end...

That another thing... I had always given them that privilege... to end it with me... this despite that never had I initiated a relationship... palaging sila ang nagpursue sa akin, convince me to be in a relationship with them... Yes, ako na si Rapunzel... 

And for some reason, either bottom sila, or versa-bottom... yung charm ko, palaging sa kanila lang... wala nagpropose sa akin before na pure top... ewan... I don't look fuck-able yata... hahahahahhahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...