Tuesday, May 8, 2012

music in my ears

Why you so obsessed with me? Boy, I wanna know
Lyin' that you're sexin' me when everybody knows
It's clear that you're upset with me
Finally found a girl that you couldn't impress
Last man on the earth still couldn't hit this

You're delusional, you're delusional
Boy, you're losin' your mind
It's confusin' you, you're confused you know
Why you wastin' your time?
Got you all fired up with your Napoleon complex
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex


But of course it's not polite
To ask you where you spent last night
And if I did you might reply
That I have no right
And anyway I'm fine
Glad that you're no longer mine
If I should tell a lie
I'll cross my heart and hope to die



I see you driving 'round town
With the girl i love and i'm like,
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough i'm like,
Fuck you!
And fuck her too!
I said, if i was richer, i'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a...
Fuck you!

 

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like jagger
I've got the moves like jagger
I've got the mooooooves like jagger

I don't need try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you
With them moves like jagger
I've got the moves like jagger
I've got the mooooooves like jagger




Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Don't you hear that heartbeat comin' your way?
Oh it be like, boom, badoom, boom
Boom, badoom, boom bass
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom
Boom, badoom, boom bass?








The scars of your love, remind you of us.
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hand
And you played it
To the beat





Sometimes I wake up by the door
Now that you've gone, must be waiting for you
Even now when it's already over
I can't help myself from looking for you

I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Let it burn while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
Where I felt somethin' die
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh

Oh, no
Let it burn, oh






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...