Tuesday, May 8, 2012

day me

The last time I had sex was May 14, 2011...

It was a foursome... almost a year now...

I have an excuse... what's yours?


My brother told me he had talked to our mom...
She said she doesn't have money as she was to buy me an IPhone... 


from planetromeo

"good morning..have a great day...
take care always....
God bless.."

":)
kaw din..."

"hehe...I thought that u r a gud person...
hope u r..hehe"

"I try..."

"try for what?"



I am in badly need of a haircut...

I know that...

But I also know I want to grow my hair long...


Keep thinking about this bag I saw at Guess in Sta. Lucia Mall...

It's three thousand pesos...

I need to get myself a job!!!

coffee for breakfast--Nescafe 3in1 lang ha...
Sisig and a cup of rice for lunch @ our friendly neighborhood carenderia...
chopseuy rice at Chowking for dinner...

Bought two lotto ticket, lucky pick, for the two draws...
Hoping if I win, I would buy that bag at Guess, and no longer have to look for a job...
I didn't win...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...