Saturday, August 25, 2012

weight watch

I know what I need to do... but for some reason, I am not doing it... I need to do it...

I was at the doctor yesterday because of my back problem... and the nurse weighted me in... she put me at 43 kg... which is 94.6 lb... my weight just dropped again... I thought she must have gotten it wrong... but confirmed it on my own weighting scale at home... I am less than a hundred pounds...

So, while everybody in the world seemed to be having problem cutting down on their weight... I am about to embarked to gaining more weight... 

Does this make me a hipster...?

Well, my back is still bad thought the new set of pain relievers seemed to be working... so for this week, I am to eat everything twice... kidding... but that seemed not to be a bad idea... but the plan is to eat as much... carbo loading... I am to eat carbs every 2 waking hours... 

Hopefully, after this week... my back will be fine and so I can go back weight training next week... hopefully...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...