Wednesday, May 9, 2012

blog this

My other blog is about to reach 1 million hits...

I dropped that blog before when I got sick... even put it on private... then reopen it again to the public because there were a lot of request... but I was not updating it... I actually did plan to transfer the ownership of that blog before... but then, one of the guys I appointed to administer the blog posted something I didn't like... he posted dick pics... just dicks... well, I have preference... I have no problem with nude pics, showing the male genitalia... but just pictures of dicks, I don't want that... so, I changed my mind, and kept my administrator powers on the blog... I wanted control... not exactly censorship, but at least I wanted to be able to reprimand... which backfired as there was not much update from the people who I gave authorship of the blog...

I started the blog August 2010... I got sick and diagnosed with HIV May of 2011... so for almost a year there was not much new entries... but still... the blog is about to hit the 1 million mark...

I started to blog on it again...


I was reading this blog last night: http://2titillate.blogspot.com/

Very interesting... 

I find it really interesting...

hmmmm...


I want a text mate... and I thought of him...

"Hi, kamusta ikaw?" 
"K lng.  Pagod. Init kc e. u?"
"Okay din lang... Inaantok pero di makatulog..." 
"Hanap kayakap?" 
"Ang init na nga, hanap pa ako kayakap...?" 
"Bka ibng init ramdam m" 
"Hahahahahahaha... Bakit available ka ba?" 
"Kung bj mq at papafuck k" 
"Hahahahahahaha... di ako magaling bj... hahahahahahahaha... hanap muna ako pagprapractisan... hahahahahaha... wag ka nga ganyan, baka patulan kita, magsisi ka... hahahahaha..." 
"Bka di ka mkalakad pagtapos kta mfuck..."
"Hahahahahaha... ganun ka kadahas...? hahahahahaha..." 
"Papaluwagn q ass m. hahahahahahaha"
"Uy... Virgin na kaya ulit ako... Mag1 yr na kaya ako wala sex... hahahahahahaha..." 
"Kung ganun bka duguin k. hahaha..." 
"Hahahahahahaha... depende yun kung gaano kagaling ang top... wapak! hahahahahahahaha..." 
No reply...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...