Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Okay, I'm Back

At this time last year, I was confined at RITM... confirmed HIV+... with a CD4 count of 22, thus stage 4 AIDS... I was also suffering from tuberculosis...

It had been a rough one year, I must say... and that though things had been getting better, I still feel being pounded...

I am still suffering from Neuropathy... That didn't went away... but I am learning to live with it, working my way around it... accepting the discomfort as a fact of my life... binibiro ko nga sarile ko, that the reason na hindi siya nawawala kasi para may constant reminder ako na, "Anak, di ka na basta-basta pwedeng lumandi ngayon..."

Otherwise kasi, I am okay... I have not been sick... kahit nga sipon... and I may not be in my best shape yet, but I am getting there... back working out... I am able to eat, pero yung lakas ng kain ko was not as before... dati kasi kain construction worker ako eh... ngayon, busog na busog na ko isang cup ng rice lang...

Payat pa rin ako... I have not weighted myself yet again... pero madaming nagsasabi na lumalaki na ulit ako, pati kulay ko bumabalik na... maputi kasi ako pero nung nagkasakit ako, for some reason, nangitim ako... I think it have something to do with the TB meds, kasi they say namumula ako... which they think is a better skin tone pero kasi kung pangit ka katulad ko, mas maganda kung maputi ka... lolx

I am on my last bottle of ARV set kasi... so I need to go visit my hub again, soon... dun na ko magpapaweight in... para at least official... at di ko lang eneechos... lolx


Well, I have to pay my contribution to my PhilHealth muna... kasi I have been paying lang per quarter... end of every quarter pa... I was told the last time I went to RITM na I need to pay in advance, and was advise na to pay for a full year na kasi daw may plan ang PhilHealth to increase contribution by July... so FYI lang...


I am not taking any supplements... kahit nga yung cotri, I stopped it na... kasi I read it somewhere na mas maganda kung my economy ng drugs... meaning, the less drugs you take, the better... so yung pinakaessential lang dapat yung itetake mo... mainly because it could conflict with the ARV... and in my case, baka kasi toxicity yung nagcacause ng neuropathy ko... kahit daw yung mga organic supplements, not advisable...

The better advise is to eat well, eat healthy, get enough sleep, avoid stress and exercise... Not that I am following all those advise. I eat, yes... try to get enough sleep... and that I work out... but you know...

I had not had sex yet... horny as I am...

Well, it have been more than year already since the last time I get laid...

It was funny nga at twitter the other day... someone asked what will happen if you continue having sex...? Like, kung pwede pa ba...? Which, the answer to the question is yes... as long as you practice safe sex... not for your partner's sake, although that should be considered by your conscience... but much so yourself... hey, I believe in loving first yourself... because there is such thing as reinfection... which may cause the HIV to be immune to ARV... 2nd, since your immune system is compromise already, you are susceptible to other STD out there...

There is a concern that HIV lowers libido... well, kung malakas ang konsensya mo, baka... because like in my case, I am very apprehensive pa about having sex... in fear that, well, condoms do break... pero otherwise, lalake ka pa rin... tao ka pa rin... malilibogan at malilibogan ka pa rin despite the virus...


I am not exactly the authority about HIV and other concerns about it... and that mababa tolerance ko sa stupidity... but I try and that you can try to reach out to me for help... the best way would be through twitter, you can follow me at @casuallypositiv, kasi mas madalas instant yung sagot ko... and that if I don't know the answer, may mga ibang twitdudes na pwedeng sumagot ng tanong mo or can assist you... this blog is also open and you can email me: casuallypositive@gmail.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...