Friday, May 6, 2011

fix my life

I left the hospital Tuesday morning, I was home by lunch. I messaged Dr. Ditangco, telling her what happened, how my attending physician didn't want to release me the same night and that I have to waite in the morning. And that, I needed more time, I told her that I will definetely take the test, but I need at least few days to gather strenght.

I also did message Bobby. He said he was on leave. I really don't think I need his help. Arrogance. There are alot of things I need to know about the condition. But, I guess, I will find out soon enough.


I decided today will be the day. I am to take the bus to RITM. And get myself tested. I don't know if Dr. Ditangko will be attending to me personally. I hope. I guess not. She is apparently one of the department heads at RITM, she handles HIV infections. So, really, I don't think so. Still, I messaged her to informed her that I am coming. She said, I should go to the OPD, talk to the nurse on duty or doctor and have them call her. So, that's that.

This is me. I have aphrensions but not really falling apart scared. I'm still scared. But it is well kept under wrapped. I know it won't help, if I let my fear run me over. I am trying as much as I can to handle this logically and more sensibly.

I need to fix my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...