Friday, September 16, 2011

after 5 months, finally, 1st comment...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's from 2ndlease, and it was for my blog entry about forgetting to take my ARV... he provided me with a tip, the thing was, I didn't actually forget, I was just not mindful of the time, the ARV bottles were actually next to my bed...

He also just got diagnosed last May, almost the same time with me, but I got confined and so all the necessary test thereafter testing positive for HIV was done while I was in their care--RITM... It was not clear in the blog if he got confined too, or that what was the infection that was causing his breathing problem...

Anyhow, he is too with RITM... and he informed me on the comment that the OPD annex which is for TB and HIV patient have been transferred at the back, sharing a room with the ARG... I have no idea what is ARG... but the reason we have a separate room--HIV and TB--and don't have to suffer the long line outside is for the protection of our privacy, aside from TB is one common infection of PLHIVs...

He tried to explain to me the OPD annex is always under ARG, just that the regular ARG caters to Animal bites... 

Okay...

Anyhow... he is the first person to comment on this blog, after 5 months!!! Does he deserve a space on my sidebar... hmmmmm...? let me contemplate on that, but you could check his blog at: http://2ndlease.wordpress.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...