Friday, September 2, 2011

i read your blog and more or less you have the same story as people i know very well or cloes to me. Mst of them are really very young.

i read your blog and more or less you have the same story as people i know very well or cloes to me. Mst of them are really very young.

During the early 8-0s when the aids scare broke out we literally stopped having sex because we didnt have an clue how it was really transmitted. I had to rely on hard copies from aborad sent in parcels by friends in the medical field etc to educate ourselves. In short we had to discpline ourselves based on the what we knew about how it's spread. there were times when someone would give me a head and by dick was wrapped in two layers of condom because of extreme fear. Nowadays, most of hte young people I encounter whom i give a short pep tlak about HIV etc don't seem to know exactly how it's transmitted inspite of all the information available in the net. DURING OUR TIMES THERE WAS NOT INTERNET TO SPEAK OF. I guess bottoline it all boils down to education and the rest would follow. When one is aware then disregard is eliminated or at the very least substantially watered down. The lifestyle change follows. Friends and those I know complicated things further by engaging in DRUGS while having sex. Again they lose their inhibitions and practice unsafe SEX.

Several research produced very promising results. I hope sometime very soon an effective course of action would eradicate this menace.

I hope your CD4 count increases to a comfortable level. Those I know who were tested less than 2 years ago have experienced dramatic increse in their CD4 count from below 100 to about 350 now.

IIf you need someone to talk to feel free to let me know. I amm fully aware of where you're coming from becuase Im surrounded with people who are in the same situation as you are. although they do not know each other and would prefer to keep things in private and I respect their own decisions. By the way, IM NEGATIVE and would want to stay that way. MATANDA NA AKO 50 years old hehehhe. Enjoy your weekend.



Sorry this email was hastily written kung ano na lang pumasok sa utak ko. If you felt slighted by some of the things i said I WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY.


---message sa akin sa planetromeo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...