Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Alarm goes off 7:55...

I set it 5 minutes before eight in just encase... Encase like I don't want to get up just yet... Encase I need to get water... or whatnot... I let it snooze and after 5 minutes, it alarms again... I know I have to really get up already and take my ARV...

I thought I was hungry... but there was no food... we have to go out... no, no coffee either.... because that have been my breakfast before... coffee and smoke, in the bathroom, setting at the toilet... reading something... so no coffee, no reading in the bathroom... I'm afraid it would make me want to smoke again...

My rooms a mess, my bed have been made up for weeks already... well, I stay on in almost all day... clothes flung all over, the floor need some sweeping... 

So I did... In the tune of "Hold it Against Me", there is nothing like Britney Spears in the morning...

I love to dance... I just can't... I have two left feet, I'm ill coordinated... I'm someone who falls flat on his face for no apparent reason...

Two hours later, the room have semblance...

And with all the dancing, sweeping, folding and whatnot, my heart beat have been raised... found my dumb bells, two-eight pounders... and started doing repetition... it was hard... heavy... I used to do this no problem before... before I got sick... starting over again suck...

My brother walks in...

"Wow!" he exclaimed...

"And your point is...?"

"I'm hungry... kain tayo..."

I succumbed... it's 11 am...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...