Saturday, December 3, 2011

I was at Watson...

And I was standing next to where the condoms are... and I was actually wondering... deciding... that I need to buy... I don't have any... It have been more than six months since the last time I had sex... so needless to say I am horny as hell... but don't want to yet... because I have not fully figure things out yet...

I was contemplating on that when the guy ahead of me... I think he is married because he bought some kiddie vitamins and a condom... he was hot, nice bud... nice ass... super hot... eh nakita niya ko nakatingin sa binili niya nung pinapunch ni sales girl... nahiya yata siya... but I must give it to the guy... kasi he did not leave the contraception to his wife... usually kasi pag ganun... pinagpipills na lang yung asawa... pro-RH bill si dude... di ba... so HOT!!!

So, I was still standing there, next to the condoms... when another guy walked in... Not so good looking... he was on the heavy side... not even daddy type sexy... not even bear type sexy... I won't ever sleep wth him... okay, maybe I will, if the future of the civilized world rest on it, I will... He went to the condom selection... to which nahiya ako, I look the other way around... but I got surprise when the guy asked kung may feather weight pa...? I don't know if I heard it right basta... and he got two boxes... like, really you are having that much sex?!? 

Hahahahahahahahaha...

Sama ko ba?

Ito pa... ganda-gandahan nanaman ako...

Pero no... maganda nga kasi ako... hahahahahahahahaha... smart pa... hahahahahahahaha... sensya na...  but yun nga... ilang beses ko ng narinig na "di mo ko pinapansin nun..." to which, I ask back kung pinansin niya ba ko... usually, ang answer lang nila tinitignan lang nila ko... hiya daw silang lumapit sa akin... so di ba... ano mangyayari sa atin kung di mo ko lalapitan... and ano, hintay mo ko na ako lumapit...? kagandahan ka?!? Hahahahahahahahaha...

I don't know... for some reason... they think it would be easy with me... tipong, if they ask for my number, I would automatically give it to them... well, yun, takot sila to ask for my number because they are afraid na di ko nga ibigay, which would be likely the case, pero kasi if you are really hot for me, di ba... you won't take no for an answer... you would insist... well, I would be insulted kung tipong halatadong binobola mo ko... pero di ba... ligawan mo naman ako... suyoin mo naman ako...

I'm hot...!

TOINKZ 





2 comments:

  1. even if you're the most maganda and hot, the fact remains that you're HIV positive and it won't change....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!

    so just because now that i am hiv+ i should just be easy to get... tipong, sge na lang... kung sino na lang...?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...