Saturday, November 19, 2011

just on top of my head...

If you smoke... or take in lots of medications... like me now, 6 different meds everyday... drink apple or pineapple juice... apple juice would be preferred pero kasi hindi siya ganun ka common unlike pineapple juice... it would enhance the taste...

Hahahahahahahaha...

I don't swallow... I won't even let you cum in my mouth... not in my body...
Ew...! 
Arte!!!
hahahahahahaha..
Pero dami na ako naka-do nun na gusto facial... syempre, pinagbigyan ko...
hahahahahahahahahaha...

To what I know... ewan ko ha... not really sure... HIV won't even be able to survive your saliva much more the acids in your digestive system... HIV compared to other virus is pretty much weakling outside a human body, di siya tulad ng mga ibang airborne virus... yun nga lang kung tipong may open wound ka sa mouth, singaw? yun... but otherwise, correct me if I am wrong... di ka maiinfect... di ko isusugal if I were you... but that is what I know...

This is bad literature, bad literature!!!

I am good in bed... great even... I have reasons to believe that... sabi nila masarap ako eh... hahahahahahaha... and plus the fact that I am versa... not versa-top... not versa-bottom... but versa... but most of the time, I always turn out to be top... and I always yearn to get bottomed... I don't know, something in me yata, screams TOP!!! hmf!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Pero yun nga, guys... because I enjoy being top as much as getting bottom, I know basically both sides... I know how I want it done... tulad ng...

I want it deep long strokes... alam mo yung ipapasok lahat, then dahan-dahan hihilahin lahat palabas, hangang ga-ulo na lang natira sa loon, then ipapasok ulit ng boung bou... ewan ko lang kung di ka mapahalinghing sa sarap... promise! 

hahahahahahahahahahaha

But the ultimate secret I think for it to be good... is not to have sex... but make love... kahit one night stand lang yan... when you get into bed with someone... kahit group sex pa yan... you make the other party believe, convince him that you love him... you don't say it... but show him... look into his eyes... and make him feel it with how you touch him... show him how much you want him and that you have waited for him your whole life... and that you would be glad to die tomorrow if that is the price of kissing him again...

One thing I have learned... well, di ko gusto yung inuupoan or ako yung uupo... you know... top guy laying on his back, tapos uupo ka sa kanya... di ko trip yun... regardless nga kung ako yung top or bottom... but... if you are to do that... don't just make kembot... young igigiling mo lang katawan mo... minsan nga masakit pagganun eh sa part ng top... what you do is, lift yourself up and down... promise, ewan ko lng kung di mabaliw si top sa'yo!!!

Ayan... sounds dunong dunongan na naman me... hay naku...

Bad literature! Bad literature!!!

Oh, please... repeat after me...
NO, IF NO CONDOM!!!
Kapish!!!





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...