Monday, June 13, 2011

I am sick

The difference was, with my father, whenever he enters my room, I am the only one that mattered. My mom have another child, my brother, who is going some emotional thing, and a struggling sister in Pangasinan.

And all this she dumps on me. She have to dump it somewhere. She was handling my situation, my brother and then her sister. I was there and so she dumps it on me, not considering that maybe I am sick and perhaps dying, not recovering.


“Eh ganito rin naman ako sa kapatid mo ah, nung nasa Dubai ako, tawag ako ng tawag sa kanya, nagaalala ako sa'yo.. Ngayon andito ako, nagaalala rin ako sa kapatid mo. (I am this way with your brother too, when I was still in Dubai, I kept calling him, worried about you, now that I am here, I am worried also for your brother)”

“Ma, walang sakit ang kapatid ko, kaya niyang tangapin ang stress na binabato mo sa kanya. Ako may sakit. (Ma, my brother is not sick, he can handle all the stress you throw at him, I am sick.)”

She heard me. But she didn't listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...