Monday, June 13, 2011

sputum test

The news came on the day of my birthday, June 3, I turned 32.

My sputum tested positive for TB.

Finally.

That explain the lost of appetite.
The fever, I should not be smoking. I was smoking even at the hospital.

Now at least I know, we know. What was it that is making me suffer and that we can do something about it.

I wouldn't say it was the best birthday present I got, but I appreciated it. I appreciated that I met an uncle on my father side. Papa showing me all the love in the world, and mama. The two of them seeing each other. Me talking to my long lost lola who have not forgotten me, and that I am welcome to come to her house and there recover, she would take care of me.

Almost, I wanted to be thankful this have happened to me...

And I guess, I would have, if not for my mom, telling me how much money it was costing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...