Monday, June 13, 2011

fever all day long

I was having fever for 24 hours. ranging from 38.5-39.5 to which I panic.

The thing about the fever was that, even at 39.5 and above, I am not dizzy, no headaches, I can even stand and walk around. So at first I hid it. That I am okay. That I do get fever but it is just episodes usually at night. but not 24 hours. That is also the impression the doctor is getting from me.

And I know I have to come clean. I asked for a doctor. I told them that the fever does not come down, it is on going, 24 hours a day. It is not like it goes up, paracetamol is injected on my IV and my temperature goies down, no more fever. and plus, I have been a week, what's wrong with me?

The doctor have nothing yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...