Friday, October 28, 2011

I think I have gotten rid of everyone who is sipag mag twit...

thinking they are nonsense flooders... so nothing much is gong on in my twitter home page: @casuallypositiv... follow me... and so I was reading the Yo Momma trend... I won't do it, because I think it's so mean spirited, but there were three that made me really laugh... just want to share...

"You're so fat, when you sat on an iphone, you created the ipad..."

Not so funny...?

"You're so fat, when you pass by in front of the tv, I missed the whole season of Vampire Diaries..." 
and...

"You're so fat, when you weighed yourself, the weighing scale said "to be continued"
So babaw ba me...? anyway... look at this...
Hot siya 'no...? You don't think so...? ang choosy you naman... he is some guy from Planetromeo... medyo mayabang... well, mukha naman may ipagyayabang... he wanted to fuck me daw... di off na agad ako... wag ganun... anyhow, I love it that my pictures there still screams slut... hahahahahahahaha... if only... well, I photograph really well... that you wouldn't be able to connect me in person and my pictures... want to see...? naaaah... hahahahahahahaha...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...