Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And here we go again...

I believe that somewhere in an alternate universe, I am still as fabulous... or more fabulous that I can think off... but in this universe... unfortunately, every sneeze feels like I am a step closer to my grave... bummer! So far from when before, as long as I am able to get up and walk, I am going to work...

Before kasi, even when I was at the height of being sick, I was having a hard time producing sputum, which was needed for testing... and that only until I went back here in Manila that I  started to have mucus, nothing serious... just mucus when you wake up... but this past few days, I have noticed that the mucus is stained... I knew it is something to be concerned about but then otherwise I was feeling okay... I don't experience shortness of breath or chest pain... I almost always feel tired but I pass that as being bored here at home...

But then last night... well it was already pass 2 in the morning, I coughed out what I thought was just mucus but then it was with so much blood... bright red, I spit a couple of times and blood... It really scared me... 

I was so scared, I called my mom... which upset my brother since my mom would again get worried sick about me... and yes, maybe I shouldn't have called my mom, as she wouldn't be able to do anything... or my brother thinks so... but I was so scared... I wanted to run into the arms of the one who I know would love me regardless... my mom... but my mom is working abroad so I have to content myself just hearing her voice over the phone... it was not much of getting assurance from her... or security... I was not expecting she would take away my fear... it was, if I am going to die, I would want to die in her arms...

I need to see a doctor, according to google... coughing out blood is serious... specially that I am recovering from Tuberculosis... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...