Friday, October 21, 2011

awfully... awfully disappointed...

I just finished a set of ARV and so, yes... It have been a month, it's time to weigh in again... well, I did a weigh in about 10 days or so ago and that was disappointing too but then, I thought, well it have not been a month... but now... I didn't gain any... not even just a pound... I remained at 110 lb... 

God, it suck big time!!!

Okay... I'll up my carbo--rice--consumption a 100%... I usually just have 1 cup of rice, I'll do 2 cups...

I have started working out last week... nothing extraneous... well, I do weight training... I don't do cardio... cardio would be trying to loose weight, I am trying to build... and my feet still hurt big time... so no cardio yet... just weights...  


Oh yeah... I also need to get myself another bottle of vitamins... I am taking Enervon... my father actually bought it for me when I was still in Davao... I just didn't take it as I thought I have been taking too much drugs already... I have only decided to because of my neuropathy, as reading the label it is mostly Vitamin C and B complex... 50/50... 

But I am thinking instead of Enervon, I am to take Mike Enriquez's endorsed Neurogen E... well, it is really for the nerve system... containing mainly of B complex and Vitamin E... so it would be more focused on my neuropathy...

My bigger problem is my TB meds... I have been cleared with TB, but I still need to take the medication until December to avoid relapse... which is more dangerous and often time fatal... the bacteria develops resistance... I am on my last set, which would only last for a week... 

Hmmmm...

It was transferred to the province, my records for TB meds... and so yun... I can try to get it from RITM but I think they would require sputum test... which would be a lot of hassle for that would be for 3 days, early morning sputum... I am from Pasig...


I could buy... oh yeah, I don't have money... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...