Sunday, October 16, 2011

i need a job...

It's apparent... My family advised me otherwise... my mom wants to make sure that I am a-okay 100% before I go back to work and get stressed... but then... I can't live this way... asking for my parents for financial support... even if I were 22, it won't be alright, I'm 32...

I like to go back to my old call center job only because of the familiarity... I have been with them for 3 years and basically I know my way around... no one can boss me around unless they are really the boss... plus I have friends there already... I really don't have to adjust much... and with my employee number, I think they would adjust to me... 

Otherwise, I don't think I want another call center job... I don't think I want to start all over again on another company, on another program... it is not as easy as you think... call center's may pay better, but every centavo takes it's worth...

I need a job with flexible time... that I own my time... well, I am anticipating getting sick... I need a job that if I need to take time out and rest, I can... and as much as possible I need to stay home... or at least does not require 15 minutes travel... mainly because I don't travel well... I get so stressed... I actually get sick...

I am trying to see online jobs... but so far I am not seeing anything... either not credible or not qualified...

Hmmmmm...


1 comment:

  1. just read your entire blog (yes all the entries) and i just want to commend you for your positive (no pun intended) attitude.

    when you're faced with a problem you think rationally and find a way to solve it or go around it. you're also fortunate that you have family's support. i'm sure you're very grateful even to your mom who sometimes annoy you. all

    you're doing good. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...