Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh My God! He was that kid!

I know, definitely he was too young but can't an old bag such as I admire? Specially, that he look so good on his tank top, he have been working out... he was begging for it... 

I have been seeing him around the friendly neighborhood carenderia, where we eat... where I have been eating since I moved here which is, give and take, 11 years...

I have actually caught him looking at me a couple of times, just that, even if indeed he caught my attention too, he is too young and I am always with my brother... so flirting back was not an option... which, thank GOD, I didn't as I realized he was that chubby kid!!!

He was one of the owner's nephews and nieces, from Pampanga, that comes and stay... they hung around and because I go there everyday, twice a day even, we have been friendly, at least the older ones... he was then just a kid... dark chubby kid--not so cute... and so not pay much attention to him... but he was rather friendly then... He always smiles when he sees me... 

No wonder he was looking at me... I guess he was wondering what happened to me...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...