Monday, December 5, 2011

yung point ko lang naman eh...

Okay, you are crushing on someone... and that someone seemed not interested in you... so, what do you do...? You just give up...? No, what you do is make that someone interested! And no, stalking does not count...


Yun lang naman... so attacking my HIV status, blatantly marginalizing not only me but all PLHIV, was totally uncalled for... as it have always been said, HIV is what I have, it is not who I am...


And please... taking this blog seriously... com'on!?


You actually believe na kagandahan talaga ako?!? 


Hahahahahahahahahahaha...


Thank you for the vote of confidence... pero, I'm not... I don't even know how to dress...  actually have my hair cut short and wear a cap all the time mainly because I have no idea how to fix my hair... I'm not tall, although you may think otherwise on my pictures... I do photograph really well... but really, not that good looking... I used to have a rocking body... but because of what happened to me--tb and all that... I lost it and have not yet gotten my shape back... blame stavudine and my neuropathy...


Although it's true that I am someone who turns heads... I tend to catch attention, mainly because my looks is debatable... sort of they can't decide weather I look good or bad... most of the time, I think they go for the latter...


And before, usually I look good on dim lights... kasi daw iba yung puti ko, i'm glowing or matingkad yung puti ko... that is the usual complement I get... but sure enough on broad day light,  the illusion get shattered... and ito nga na naospital ako... nasunog ang balat ko, antibiotics yata... taka nga lahat ng relatives ko eh... kasi ang itim ko daw...


So di ako ganun kaganda... feelingera lang ako... kasi ultimo nanay ko di naniniwalang maganda ako... tipong: anak, matalino ka... hahahahahahahahaha... so I just have to rely on myself to believe na maganda ako... may reklamo ka dun...? 


Sana naman wala...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...