Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The other guy asked me if the pain I wrote about was peripheral neuropathy...

I had no idea what that was, so I didn't know, couldn't even spell it when I was about to google it and have to go back to the message. I was using my phone to access the world wide web, and it does not allow copy-paste, so I have to write it down on paper first, then copy-type it on google search box...

I'm dyslexic, can't live without spelling check...

Anyway, It was dead on, the symptoms, and the cause... Indeed, I'm suffering from nerve damage... Pin and needles, numbness and sharp pain on my feet... And the cause: being PLHIV, the numerous antibiotics, rapid weight lost, muscle lost, I was almost bedridden for months...

No known cure... There are researches and suggestions... Some drugs for other ailments were suggested, even marijuana to help in the pain... But bottomline is that what only can be done is encourage and hope for nerve regeneration... Taking in vit B12 suplement was advised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...