Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I was to go to RITM today...

I'm to go back to DOTS, another round of sputum test... and I think refill of my TB meds... 

I was to go but then my feet hurts like never before... I can't even stand... it was so painful, it made me tear up... I don't know what happened, it have been two weeks since I was off Stavudine... I take Vitamin B supplement... but here I am... I am not expecting abruptly the pain will disappear... gone... but I thought it would gradually be better... but this is far worst... like really...

So stayed... hoping, again, that things will get better and tomorrow, it would be bearable to walk and I would be able to go to RITM...

Di pa ako work out... supposedly, nakalagay pa sa notebook ko con planner na work out ako kahapon, kasi today be at RITM and bukas ulit na ko work out... may get together sa 14 daw ang twit friends... birthday nung isa... and hoping I would be bigger sana in that short period of time... well, nakakaya naman before... before I got sick, I am banking na ganun pa rin kabilis magresponse katawan ko sa work out...

Pero syempre ni di pa ako nagstart work out... hay naku...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...