Monday, January 9, 2012

My only problem with it was that they didn't know...

BBDO Guerrero didn't know, DOT sec didn't know it, the whole government didn't know it... this despite having IPAD and can access the internet anywhere... they didn't know that Switzerland used the same slogan in the 50's... we pay good money for this people...!

Otherwise... and that even with this kapalpakan... I full support, find it brilliant, and believe, that indeed "it's more fun in the Philippines"

What is so brilliant about it, is that it is involved us, the people... it is actually not about the sites, it is actually about us the people and our warm smile... Tayo na yung binebenta and gagawin natin lahat para makabenta... thus, nagtrend sa twitter ng ilang araw!!!


Earliest alarm goes off at 6 a.m., TB meds... mainly because it was advised, as before, that to take the TB meds with empty stomach... after I take the meds, I try to go back to bed and the second alarm goes off at 8a.m., ARV... Zido/lami... I also take Vit B for hopefully my neuropathy... after which, I try to grab breakfast... usually, milk and banana lang... or, kasi I love yung lucky me pancit canton... so yun, papaluto ako... 


9 am, maliligo ako... depende sa weather, kung medyo maulan... nakakahiya man aminin, pero may days na di ako maliligo... well, nasa bahay lang naman ako, nakahiga most of the time... I also try to work out... low intensity lang muna... una kasi I can't stand for long period of time... yung 8lb na 2 dumbells lang muna buhat ko...


Lunch at 11... after computer sandali, then siesta na ng bandang 1 o 2... gising ako 4 or 5... gugutom na ko niyan... papabili ako mirienda... kung ano lang, sandwhich, madalas... 


then by 6 or 7, kain na ng dinner...


3rd alarm goes off at 8, arv: zido/lami, and efav, plus cotri...


Computer sandali, usually pag kainom efav, aantokin na ko eh, at kung di ko itulog, lasing labas ko...


I pray... iba iba... nung una, mainly because yung family is Marian and I am from Pangsinan... sa Virgin Mary, particularly, Our Lady Of Manaoag... I also find praying to The Mother of Perpetual Help... well... really helpful before... then kasi fiesta ng Nazareno... I was praying to Him...


I am praying that He would heal me already of my TB, my neuropathy, and any infection I may not know of yet... I try to explain that I am not hoping I'll get cured of HIV, that would be too much to ask for someone like me... pero sana yung TB ko and yung sakit ng paa ko, gumaling na...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...