Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Page 25 of 366

6:00 am: TB meds, 3 tabs. 36 tablets left, 12 days.
8:00 am: arv: zido/lami


I went crazy last night... it's this blasted tooth ache... I am afraid of dentist... I'll tell you that much... but even if I am not, it is aching already, no, dentist is going to operate on it... and that I am hypertensive, I would need clearance from a doctor first before they would perform extraction...


Well, you know how painful it is when your tooth aches... and I just can't help but think, I am suffering way to much already... from neuropathy to tb, to throwing up in the morning... to feeling weak and tired... and now this... why?!? Other possies are not suffering as much as I am... the neuropathy alone, I am having a hard time holding up to it... 


It drove me crazy... you have no idea...


8:00 pm: arv: zido/lami, efav. prophylaxis: Cotrimoxazole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...