Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Page 31 of 366

8:00 am: TB meds, 3 tabs, 18 left/6 days to go. ARV: zido/lami


Interestingly, the pungent taste caught in my tongue brought back memories... She was one terror principal... during elementary.... can't remember what grade I was then... I was too young back then... she, the principal, expertly put that small... tiny... roll of cotton... into that cavity in a tooth inside my mouth, which was causing me so much distress... 

We learned it from our mom... mom was feeling all guilty for not being home to take care of me... I felt I had no choice... I wanted to be hugged, be in an embrace to calm me down and bare the pain... my brother's would do... but it was out of his capability... he rather, as I was in agony, played Plant Vs Zombie on my laptop... insensitive bastard, I thought... I had no one, I want my mom... at least, just to hear her voice... I try not to... I felt I have no choice... I called her...

Toothache Drops, my mom said.

198 pesos...

The smell, almost unbearable...

Dip a small cotton on the solution... and place the cotton to fill in the cavity of the tooth...

The taste was as unbearable...

It contains chlorobutanol, creosote and oil of cloves... all three are antiseptics... widely use for medical preservation...

It was effective...




8:00 pm: arv: zido/lami, efav. prophylaxis: Cotrimoxazole
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...