Sunday, January 1, 2012

single bell, single bell, single all the way...

Picked that up from the priest who celebrated the mass... he called it carol for us still single... I thought it was funny... corny... but funny...

First Sunday... I thought I should go back to that habit... despite everything... so there I was... my brother didn't want to come, he said he have an upset stomach... not really buying it but not about to impose my religion to him... and I was hoping he was to feel guilty to let me go alone... but then he didn't, after all he knew I can go all the way to RITM alone...


Homily was about the end of the world prediction... I thought he would say something very profound... but then it led to what is going on is that we are abusing our planet and not taking care of it... not bad really... the Sendong Tragedy and all this flash floods, I think even Ondoy, was because of our deluded mountains... my brother and I were discussing it... because I really don't think typhoons are getting stronger, they have always been strong, problem was... before, typhoons develop in the Pacific and becomes really strong, but when they hit land fall, this typhoons get shattered by the mountain ranges that creates Cagayan Valley--Sierra Madre, Caraballo and Cordillera which before are think forest... weakening them... but since this mountain ranges have already been deluded, no longer can it hinder this typhoons and their strength...


Our Country, the Philippines, is one of the countries sitting in the ring of fire... and that we are prone to earthquakes... the last major earthquake we had was the 1990 killer quake... I remember that, I am from Pangasinan...  it have been 21 years... long due, don't you think...? Hoepfully not... but if a big earthquake hits Japan, or our country, it is just a cycle we are in... it is not because the world is ending, it is just the norm... if a strong typhoon hits the country, that is okay, it is the norm... what wouldn't be normal is if there would be no typhoon...


And what now if indeed the world was coming to an end on 2012...? if it is so, we can not do anything about it but make the most of what time left we have, don't you think...? at least, we know... that if by chance, the Mayan Prophecy is true, we can prepare ourselves... 


I won't say I'm ready... no one can be ready, that ready... but hey, I say bring it on...




Anyhow, I have been flirting with someone... one of the guys from twitter... I think he was interested with me... to which of me, I don't know, not really figuring it out, just I thought, I flirt with him... and I think there was something--assumera much!!! and well, I was enjoying myself... I was having fun... but then, last night, he asked, if I were working... to which I am not and told him so... so I guess that was that... hmmmmmmm... well, it was fun while it lasted...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...