Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Page 17 of 366

6:00 am, empty stomach, TB meds, 3 tabs
8:00 am, arv: zido/lami
8:00 pm, arv: zido/lami, prophylaxis: cotrimazol


Wrapping the day, hoping to get a good night sleep... been having a hard time... I am thinking I need a change of environment... been planning to trick my body by changing the location and position of my bed... hopefully, that would work.











Meryl won another best actress award... Games of Thrones lost... I think I want to see "W.E." I think I want to see "Iron Lady". Michelle William also won. I think I would also like to see "A Week With Marilyn"

You must admit, this is perfection!
They don't but I like:



any thoughts...?

This guy is an epic fail, I know!!!





To what I understand, lymph nodes or kulani,have always been there but when it becomes sore, paglumaki o sumakit, ibig sabihin may infection ka sa katawan... and that it maybe good kasi ibig sabihin your body is fighting back... kaya lumalaki at sumasakit, kasi it fills up with white blood cells, T and B cells to ward this infections maybe a viral or bacterial.

Yan ang pagkakaintindi ko...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...