Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Page 32 of 366


8:00 am: TB meds, 3 tabs, 15 left/ 5  days to go. ARV: zido/lami


We have a weighing scale at home...


Was it a month ago... I think so... when I was at RITM... DOTS does not have a weighing scale and so they asked ARG to have my weight taken while I get my test results from them... The weighing scale at ARG is the old one, the one you have to slide  and balance to get the weight... I think they got it wrong... I was told 54kg... 4kg gain from what they have on record... but then when I got home and weighed myself, I was actually 49kg... 


I don't know what happened there...


You see the problem...? If they weigh me again, accurately this time... I might be less than 54kg... 


I know... what I should worry about is me testing still positive of TB...


Yes, I am more fucked up than I would like to admit...







8:00 pm: arv: zido/lami, efav. prophylaxis: Cotrimoxazole






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...