Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Page 46 of 366



Growing up, I am actually one of those people you would hate because no matter how much or what I eat, I don't gain weight... I always been skinny... and that people actually get awed seeing me eat, because I eat a lot, I actually love to eat... and that I shrugged at term diet which most people who don't know me, thought I was strict about... when, really people, we are in the Philippines, diet should be alien to us... Hello, third world!!!

The only reason I started and made working out a habit before was that I was getting old, diabetes and hypertension run in the family... diabetes, complication from it, had actually claimed three lives in my lifetime already... although, I have not actually encounter anything that may make me concern with diabetes personally... I had have episodes of hypertension, at one time, our company nurse actually tries insisting to rush me to the emergency room... 

Plus yes, I also still want to look good with or without clothing even in my thirty's... though, hey, I am not giving up rice...

I used to have a gym membership... but then I realized I rather work out on my undies, half naked, not minding how I looked like and waiting for someone to get done with an equipment... beside, going to the gym felt too much of hassle for me, specially that working out makes me sleepy after... plus, dancing beats the treadmill or the bicycle when it comes to cardio... it more fun... 

You may ask, I can join aerobics class or join the body combat class... but then, I have one stiff body, two left foot, and very ill coordinated... that would make so self conscious... in the privacy of my room and with music blaring in my earphone, I can be very uninhibited...

I used to work out everyday... I take a nap once I get home from work... then I eat in front of the tv... and thirty to an hour after I finish eating, there I was with a dumbbell... I start to work out... and hour or two later, I am on the shower, very drowsy... to which after, I give in...
I lost a lot of weight and muscle mass when I got sick... and though I have regained some of it already, I am still far off from my body before... and I didn't want to work out just yet, at least, not until I have gained more weight as I thought I have no problem trimming up, what I am having trouble is gaining... but then I have rethink things and decided to start working out while I am still skinny and just work my way up with culturing muscles rather than fats... Maybe, I would be better off with that...

I hope I'm right...
No cardio just yet... my feet still hurt much due to neuropathy... but have done weights... and just this afternoon, I  have traded my MP3 player back to the television and watch the impeachment proceedings...

And... well, I am no lawyer, but the PS Bank officers were the prosecution's witness and telling the court that the bank documents that they, the prosecution, is presenting is falsified... so, I really don't get Sen. Drillon insisting on the original documents, which is actually of both peso and dollar account... to which, with the dollar account, have a TRO on and that they have decided not to discuss any dollar account, at least not yet...? Note, the origin of the document is also being questioned and be likely ill gotten... What does he mean test the credibility of the witness?!?  Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...