Thursday, February 23, 2012

Page 54 of 366

I no longer have money... allowance from mom was delayed for some reason... and so I went to see Kate, my friend at my former work to see if she can lend me some money... There was no problem in that, she readily gave the money, no question ask... what she have problems with was that, she finds me still too thin... Well, I thought, as I was on my way home was that because when she met me and was working together, I was more than 130 lb, almost 140lb... and that actually most of the time I was just 110lb-120, something like that... and that my weight, when I got sick, dropped to 90lbs... so, as to my judgment, I'm okay... mainly because it is obvious that I have gained some weight back... and I thought I look okay... and that I feel okay... or t least, I try to convince myself... as the following morning... after taking a bath, I step on our weighing scale to confirm that I was okay... 110lb and above... my jaw dropped, I was only 100lb... she was right!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...