Thursday, September 15, 2011

damn it...!

I forgot to take in my ARV...

Actually, I didn't, I just was not mindful of the time... I though it was still early... I really should set an alarm... this is not the first time this have happened...

I don't know what the logic is... but doctor said I should take the ARV at the same time everyday... so 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening... so everyday, I should take my ARV at 8... I was even told not 8:01, or 7:59 but exactly 8 o'clock... I was only told that the virus may develop resistance to the drug...

And so regardless... I am to follow doctor advise...






4 comments:

  1. What I do is I always have a small bag, either a back pack or a belt bag, containing a small bottle of water and small plastic with zip lock--like the lalagyan for ear buds, or ear plugs that comes with buying a new phone-- where I put in the ARVs.

    This way, I can always take my ARVs wherever I am, whether inside the bus or somewhere else.

    Also, be sure to set your phone alarm settings. Samsung phones can be set to ring off at a designated hour DAILY, so you only need to set the alarm once.

    Btw, RITM is also my treatment hub, I was just there yesterday, and the ARG and OPD clinic have been transferred already and now sharing a single but bigger room, at the still-being constructed building at the back.

    Take care always

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARG?

    the reason we were separated--OPD Annex is for privacy reason... but now they combine us?

    hmmmm...?

    something is terribly wrong with RITM management...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand what's confusing you, but the old OPD Annex is actually the combined DOTS (TB) and HIV clinic ever since. And the OPD Annex has always been under the ARG office.

    Regular OPD caters to Animal Bite and Malaria.

    I think there's now a separate clinic for DOTS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyday Fever,

    Ooops, I should have said "the ARG clinic and the OPD Annex have been transferred already and now sharing a bigger room etc..."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...