Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Page 59 of 366

Papa is coming to see us... Monday, he said on his text message to my brother... 

I don't know... 

I didn't tell him of my condition... I suspect it was my brother who told him... he vehemently denies so, nonetheless, it hurt him that I didn't tell him myself and that I had no plans in telling him... My brother said he was so upset about it, even demanding why didn't the doctors told him... It was explained to him by the people at ARG that it was my prerogative, that I had instructed that it should be kept confidential... 


With this, he thinks, regardless of what he does or give... he would never be my father... never he would mend the wound... never could he make it up... 


True enough...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...