Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Page 53 of 366

watching...


I appreciate the testimony of the Secretary of Justice, Sec. Delima... Her narration of the events that transpired as the former president and the first gentle man try to leave the country was very interesting... But I think it was irrelevant as pointed out by the defense... the chief justice of the supreme court is just one vote... the TRO was voted by 8 magistrates... and that the Chief Justice can not issue the TRO alone... I say I  give this to the defense... no further question...

I also noted, that Sen. Revilla was so cute, when he questioned Sec. Delima and that Sen. Peter Cayetano have his hair dyed and that he was so fair skinned compared to his sister, Sen. Pia Cayetano... makes me wonder...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...