Monday, April 9, 2012

Blah Games



A movie being faithful to the material it is based on does not make it a good movie... not exactly... and I am just saying... I don't know about how "Hunger Games" was faithful to the book... I heard it was... I have not read it and after seeing the film, I have no intention in picking it up...

I am in no authority to criticize... I just didn't enjoy the film... I am not saying it's bad... but I didn't like the shaky camera... and the film failed to capture me and make me feel something for the protagonist... both of them... no cool action sequences... nothing... I was bored... there was nothing that amazed me in the film... or made me held my breath... not even a kilig moment... I thought the film was just so blah...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...