Friday, April 27, 2012

nice insult

He then tells me that they would re-evaluate my application... They would call me if I was short listed... 

Like, really...?

I knew I didn't make it... I went there thinking it was for a final interview... as I have discussed at my last entry... but I was made to take a series test... technical test... not as difficult, at least for someone who have 3 years experience in computer troubleshooting... I think I did well with the test... because after which, I was sent up for the final interview...

I must admit I was not in my A game... I lack sleep... stressing all night about this interview... and that I think I gave a lot of answers that was not what the interviewer was looking for... 

And so I was told that... it was nice... but I have been around the call center industry for a while already... and I am not that stupid to believe it... it was almost insulting...



Well, I need a job...

I don't know if I can do the job... I don't know if I can handle a job... but I know, I need a job...

So, I was hoping...

I was disappointed... demoralized... and for a moment there, I was lost...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...