Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Page 101 of 366

I think I want to see "Moron 5 and the Crying Lady"... wala lang, I just thought it would be fun... it is supposedly a laugh out loud movie... but I'm worried about money... so, I'm just thinking of it...

I had messaged my friend and former colleague... hoping he would refer me to the call center company he is with now... I need to go back working... I'm out of work for a year already... so even if I am not entirely sure I can handle going back to work... the demands and stress of the call center industry... I have to try... it is a gamble I have to take...
I'm still into "The Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin... still listening to it... the audio book... I am currently on the fifth book: A Dance With Dragon"...and I can't wait for "Games of Thrones Season 2" to premier on HBO Asia... I almost hate HBO Asia having us wait 3 weeks after the US premier... almost, as if I guess it premiered on the 1st I would have not seen it as we had no cable TV in Davao...



I am also looking forward to Lady Gaga's return in Manila... May 21st at Mall of Asia Arena... hoping I could score tickets... free tickets... I have a friend... hopefully he still think of me fondly... we had not seen each other for a while... his father works for a concert promoter company or something and gets free tickets... so I'm crossing my fingers...



I'm about 108 lb... at least, I have gained... my last weigh in was 22nd of March... I was 105 lb... 3lb may not be much... but I guess it would do...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...