Thursday, September 15, 2011

Your Royal Highness... and sir there after...

Well, we are now the 10th most populous country...?

And we are supposedly poor and that another mouth to feed is not an option...

Hmmmm...

The RH Bill or Reproductive Health Bill, as to what I understand, correct me if I am wrong, guarantees free dissemination of contraception in the country...

As I said before, politics are for clowns...

If the bill meant that condoms would be available for free all over--gay hubs...? I am all for it as it would be for the prevention of sexually transmitted disease, including HIV AIDS...  


There was a series before, though... it was David E. Kelly, about teacher's in a public school... Boston Public? Not too sure... It was argued in the show that by providing access to contraceptives and sex education, they are giving the kids the options to have sex when they shouldn't... they should not have the choice... to which, because it was high school, I do agree...

I am not siding with the Church, I would admit I have high respect to It, regardless... but this is beyond what I believe... I am just pointing out that there are repercussions... and that this repercussions are scary...

But then, if we are always scared to take a step, we won't be able to move forward...



I am all for family planning and responsible parenthood and the government providing the means for the people to do that is a great idea... and with the use of condom, it would also combat the AIDS epidemic... But it is not all about just passing a law... it also should be the implementation... and how would it be implemented...

We always have good laws... we really don't need a constitution change, our problem is implementation of our laws... plus graft and corruption... Government may fund it but then, it would just go to some politicians wallets that were made of crocodile skin...



So, I won't push for the RH Bill... but neither would I want to see it trashed... I would want to leave it to the experts and hope they would consider all sides and repercussions... study the proposed law before deciding...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...