Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lamivudine and Stavudine comes in one tablet...

I take one in the morning, at 8 am... and another at night, 8pm, with another tablet, Efavirenz... I don't encounter any problem in the morning, after I take in Lamivudine/Stavudine so I think the restlessness at night is because of Efavirenz...

I was foretold, that I may have problems with Efavirenz... sabi ng doctor sa akin magiging groogy ako, so I should be ready to sleep before taking it... yes, I sleep early... then I get awaken for some reason, last night, I need to pee... after I got back to bed, I was so restless... I thought I felt cold, I have the aircon turned off... then I thought it was too hot... I had it on again... and I feel itchy all over, as if something crawling in my face when really there is none, just hair... making me toss and turn...

Eventually, I fall asleep... but still... hope it would go away...

Watching Miss Universe right now, on ABS CBN and online streaming, don't you just hate it when they say it is live when actually it's delayed telecast... anyhow, Philippines is on top 10, awaiting top 5 results...

:)


 +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...