Wednesday, September 7, 2011

shamcey

You might find it... hmmmm... yah, I'm that powerful... hehehehehehehehe... yabang... pero kasi di ko napanood ng live ang Miss Universe nung 1999, this after, every year ko naman inaabangan... tipong superbowl kaya ng mga bading ang Miss U... pero yun nga nung 1999 di ako nakapanood ng live for some reason and we emerged 1st runner up... and then last year, 2010, di ko nanaman napanood kasi I was at work... and what happened... we end up 4th runner up...

Jinx yata ako...?

I don't think she stand a chance... honestly... I don't even think she would make it to the top 16... I hope I'm wrong, I don't want to be right... like last year, I didn't think Venus Raj would win, mainly because her interviews were not as promising... but she end up 4th runner up... and I was right, interview would be her downfall...

With Shamcey... I really hope I'm wrong... but she does not strike me as someone who would make it even to the semis... bloggers and specially Missosology always put her on the top ten choices... I don't know their batting average... but let's really hope I'm wrong and they are right....

But remember 1994... when Miss Universe was held here, in Manila... Miss India, Sushmita Sen was unheard off... we followed the pageant closely being crazy about pageants, and we have our favorites... and indeed our favorite Miss Venezuela and Colombia made it 2nd and 1st runner up respectively, but Miss India came out of no where...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...