Monday, September 26, 2011

Our friendly neighborhood McDonalds is now a wifi zone...

So, using my phone, I twitted about it... "twitted"...? Hmmmm... Google in a making...

Anyhow, it have wifi, food, is open 24 hours and my feet hurts from walking to get there... I twitted: I can live here... Like really, don't want to get up, not even move my feet... It hurts!

Ooooh... Cute guy...

This is when you hate technology... Cute guy's eyes are glued to his smart phone, he just walked in so probably he was trying to connect... And why won't he be able to, it's a smart phone!!!

No more plastic too in Pasig, just like in Alabang... Everything is on paper bag... Poor trees...

What?!? I'm just saying...

Dinner is Mcspaghetti, mcfrench fries, and mccoke--I'm in McDonalds and so I figured... Not exactly the healthiest or most healthful, which ever you deem more correct, diet for a PLHIV, but it's better than none...

On my Mcdoggie bag is chicken fillet with rice and, hopefully, gravy... And on another, but smaller, Mcdoggie bag, is a regular coke... Everything for 125 pesos, I think it's value for my money... Sulit as Kris would put it...

Mcdoggie bag is breakfast... Or midnight snack... Or 3am snack... Whatever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...