Monday, September 12, 2011

Good thing I have high tolerance to pain...

Otherwise, my feet would be a big problem... you see it hurts, pin and needles 24 hours... we think it is side effect of my ARV... but nonetheless it's discomfort I am suffering from... discomfort, as I said, I can tolerate pain... bumibilib nga sa akin mga nurses sa RITM... ibang pasyente daw nagsisigaw na sa parehong gamot na pinadaan sa IV, pero ako, okay lang... 39.8 na lagnat ko, nakakatayo pa ako at nakakapaglakad...

If not for this discomfort, I am okay...

Oh, not okay... side effect of ARV, being restless... I am, at night, I would wake up so restless... tossing and turning in my bed, scratching, trying to decide if I am cold or is it warm, wanting to scream...

Does side-effect go away eventually? Like allergies...?

Anyhow, it's gay super bowl tomorrow...  excited? It have been tradition to watch every year... well last year I was at work, when I got home it was the top five already, just in time for me to catch Alec Baldwin asking what is our candidates biggest mistake... and there, she crashed and burn...

I still believe it was because I got home and saw it... otherwise, she would have answer that question in a major-major way, the judges would have been blown away and start bobby pinning the crown to her without questioning the other candidates...

Yes, I am that powerful!!!


As to what I am seeing on blogs and forums, bets are on USA, Venezuela--as usual, Ukraine, Mexico, Puerto Rico, China, Greece and... well, the Philippines... I don't know... I hope they are right and I am wrong... I am not to bet against our country man... or woman for this matter... but... I hope I am really, really wrong... would someone just shot me now!


P.S.
kung sino mananalo bukas sa Ms U, yun ang magiging bago kong profile sa planetromeo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...