Sunday, September 11, 2011

AJ Matela is dead...

as per tweet of Carlos Celdran... I don't know neither of them personally... but Carlos Celdran have made a name of himself not only of his tour but his support to the RH Bill... which I still have no stand to... I am pro contraception, family planning and what not... but I can't make a stand on the RH Bill as I don't know what it contain exactly... plus, I'm sorry, politics are for clowns... 

AJ Matela is http://Baklaako.com...

I just can't help but think... maybe... I'm older than him... but then was he as coward as I that we write but not really ready to show the world who we really are... and therefore, closet we hide... he was known... I hide... and I hope I am wrong... the thought scares me...



Note to self:
I would take one of Carlos Celdran's tour when I get back on my feet... I never really know Manila... and I love Manila... specially the old part... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...