Monday, September 26, 2011

"OMG! Cute guy totally checked me out!"

I twitted, and he really did, smiled at me...

"I still got it!"

Either that or... No! Not a charity case! Hey, have to build my confidence back, bear with me...

Plus, I have seen that look once to many before... Before I got sick... I was beautiful then... I didn't go around because I was easy... It was because I was hot... Toinkz!

So, I know...

Those days were gone and even if I manage to recover it, I have an extra baggage they need to know first...

I caught him looking at me again... He smiled shyly... I smiled back... Stood up... Damn it! My feet hurts! Picked up my doggie bags and left...

Hey, if it's meant to be, we would see each other again... With HIV+ printed on my forehead... Or something to that effect...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...