Friday, September 30, 2011

"I'm an atheist."

Hanz, with his long hair, pierced nose, eyebrows, ears, and don't want to know where else, announced, "There, I said it..."

"Why am I not suprise," Ellen, rolling her eyes, said...

Actually, we were with the sudden declaration, we all, for a second or two, were just looking at him... personally, where did that come from...?

Then, he turned to me,"what about you, do you believe in God?"

"Right," Ellen interrupts, "ask the gay guy!" To which I should really be offended of... But that's Ellen...

"Well," I said, completely ignoring her, "with all the traffic on rush hour... on Christmas season... Baby, you'll hope there's god..."

"To make sense of everything?" Hanz retorted, "you needed a god for that..."

"No, I needed to believe that things are going to be alright... it would be okay..."

It silenced him, he was thinking... then almost in a mumble, he said "things would never be alright or okay... you just get used to it and learn to live with it..."

"For both of your sake," Ellen butts in, "I hope you really don't believe that..."

My feet still hurts even to the tinniest movement...

"What about you, Kate?" I asked, "You've been awfully silent...?"

"I try not to take part on religious debate," she answered, "but, though I'm not playing virgin, and don't look one, I'm actually very religious, you are going to hate me..."

I laughed, really laughed, it was loud, I made a guy on the next street look... good looking that guy... I don't know why it seemed so funny to me, maybe because, "It have been more than six months since the last time you had sex, honey... at this time and age, you are a virgin again..."

"You are so mean..." Kate said.

"I thought it would be just like riding a bike?" Hanz asked...

"What do you mean your religious?" Ellen asked.

"I actually go hear mass every Sunday, and that I pray a lot, I can say, I do have a good relationship with God..."

"Do you want to join our Christian group" Ellen asked almost immediately, I held my breath, as I know either ways, yes or no, it would make me laugh so hard, it would be heard from Trinoma to Moa--that totally rhymed!!!

Kate turned to us and said with so much conviction: 
"I so hate the both of you!"

"So, is that a no..." Hanz asked in response.

"Just to spite you, I will go with Ellen."

And there, I laughed and so did Hanz... Kate realized it too was so funny and started laughing...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...